So I'm not too sure how this works, but my siblings are doing it, and being the independent thinker that I am… and it’s not like I need an excuse to talk about myself!!
Here are the rules (Oh good! This will explain everything!): Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I took beginner adult swim classes when I was 22 to learn how to swim. It should be noted that I was taught how to swim as a child, but that I learnt how to swim at 22.
2. My middle name is the Scottish version of the shortened form of my first name (trust me, that sentence does make sense!).
3. My scalp is very sun burnt from spending all Saturday outside. I thought I had been good and covered everywhere with sunscreen, but I forgot my scalp.
4. As you may have gathered from the last point, I am not a hat person. I will wear a beanie, or a broad-brimmed cricket hat, but that’s it.
5. I have been known to be melodramatic on occasions! (This does not include the statement about my sun burnt scalp, which is really quite sun burnt).
6. I am a dork, and a nerd, but not a geek.
7. I use to play tuba in high school. I use to strap a skateboard to the underside of the tuba to transport it from place to place.
8. I will talk your ear off, but I will hear every word you say.