Sunday, November 16, 2008

The 5 Things Meme

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Completing my second year of my Bachelor of Science degree.
2. Starting my brief career as a cricket umpire.
3. Trying to get on "Sale of the Century" (missed out by one question!).
4. Sadly, that's about it... I needed a life! (ask me in a year... I found one 9 years ago).
5. Hmmm...

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Reading "Home Buying for Dummies".
2. Fix a guest presenter's presentation for class tomorrow.
3. Order Christmas crackers.
4. Emailing back a Deputy D.A. to give my "expert opinion" on a case (okay, so I've already done this and just haven't crossed it off my list... They will not be using my opinion!).
5. Buy tea bags (the class is extracting caffeine tomorrow).

5 snacks I love:
1. Australian iced doughnuts.
2. Ginger beer.
3. Coldstone ice-cream.
4. Cream puffs.
5. Anything snack that Sweetie cooks.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Invest for retirement.
2. Buy Sweetie a space flight.
3. Take Sweetie on another trip to OZ.
4. Pay off the house (okay, we don't have one yet, but we will!).
5. Something fun.

5 places I've lived:
1. Balga, Western Australia.
2. Maylands, Western Australia (Thanks Mr and Mrs JollyRgr!).
3. Inglewood, Western Australia.
4. Nashville, Tennessee.
5. Home is where the heart is...

5 jobs I've had:
1. Glassy at the local race-track.
2. Chemistry lab demonstrator (like a TA).
3. Cricket Umpire.
4. Postdoctoral fellow.
5. Instructor (Teacher).

5 people I'll tag:
Five people I don't know enough about (or want to know more about).
1. No comment...

4 comments:

JollyRgr said...

I would never have picked you as a 'glassy'.....especially not at a race track

Goose said...

Yeah, did it for Perth Cup and some Summer races... It was a pretty enjoyable job really.

Odyssey said...

I wouldn't have picked you as a glassy either.

And a space flight? Wouldn't have picked that for Sweetie.

Goose said...

We have hidden depths!